Parents and Carers in Harrow and its neighbouring boroughs benefit from a range of services and support from the H.O.P.E (Harrow) Parent Facilitators and Parent Mentors.
From the ethos that parenting works best when everyone in the family feels valued and supported our facilitators and mentors work with parents and carers to build upon existing skills whilst encouraging small, manageable changes which lead to less tension and improved family relationships.
- Ensure easy and affordable access to participate in parenting support that meets diverse needs.
- Deliver high quality specialised services accessible to individuals and the local community.
- Improve relationships between young people and their families
- Stimulate family learning in local communities and to co-operate with other agencies in sharing resources, experience and information to promote good practice in family learning.
- Achieve excellence in service delivery through partnership working and continued service improvement.